What to Expect of Your Upcoming Visit
If you’re visiting our Overland Park clinic, please click here.
Sano Orthopedics remains focused on creating solutions to best serve patients and our community. We want to reassure you we are available to treat your orthopedic needs.
For our community, we have added an Orthopedic Urgent Care visits 9am – 4pm, Monday through Friday, to help keep patients with acute injuries out of Emergency Departments. For patients, we have added Telehealth visits. These video visits are face-to-face with our orthopedic surgeons. For those coming into our office, we have added screening questions, cleaning procedures and other protocols to keep patients and employees safe.
What to Expect
With our spacious office now open in Lee’s Summit, we are positioned to serve patients safely. Here’s what you can expect of a visit to our clinic during Covid-19:
- Check-in Screening. Our new office is in a stand-alone building with 3 other independent businesses. Upon entering the lobby of the facility, patients are asked to answer a few questions about recent travel, current health and potential exposure to the virus.
- Plus One. We area asking patients to come alone to their visit, if their injury and situation allows, or limit 1 guest.
- Social distance set-up. While you complete check-in for your visit, our waiting area has been rearranged to follow social distancing recommendations. Our back office is following the same protocol. When possible, employees who can work from home have been enabled to do so.
- So Fresh and So Clean. We have increased sanitation and cleaning procedures throughout our facility.
- Extra Protection. Our clinic care team is wearing masks and gloves for safety precautions. However, patients are not required to wear masks and gloves; it is up to patients discretion. If you’re visiting our Overland Park clinic, you will be asked to wear a mask.
- Telehealth. If you are not feeling well or do not feel comfortable coming to the office, we can set you up with a video visit. You can expect the same care and attention as a face-to-face visit.
For surgical patients, some additional screening and testing will be done prior to surgery. We are working with our outpatient centers and hospital partners to ensure patients are feel safe for their procedure.
Thank you for trusting us in your care. Your health is our priority. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us or send an email at email@example.com.
Wash your hands, practice social distancing, stay home when you can. We are in this together and looking forward to making it to the other side.
Contact Our Care Team!